
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
The Bumpo
Believe it or not, I don't have any pictures this week except for one. (Shame on me!!) but we did get Hayden to try out his Bumpo now that his neck is getting stronger. He did very well! He is still a little bit of a bobble head, but is able to sit in the Bumpo all on his own! What a big boy! He has also recently started to sit up from reclined positions (his bouncer, my legs, his car seat). It's pretty amazing to see this little guy try to hoist himself up. I hope soon we will have a sitting up baby! I'll try to do better next week on the pictures! Until then...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a cutie! And becoming such a big boy in his bumpo! Thanks for sharing the pic :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to meet the little guy in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteHey! He looks like a mini-adam! Tell him to stop growing so much!
ReplyDelete