I have many things to be Thankful for in my life: A wonderful family, a wonderful partner, amazing friends, my health, and all the little luxuries that so many don't have. But this Thanksgiving, I was most thankful for my son. My mom always told me growing up I would never know the kind of joy, worry, or love that a mother feels for her children until I had them. I now understand that just a little bit more. I am so thankful for a great first holiday weekend with my baby boy. He is so precious and growing more everyday. I didn't got a lot of pictures, but here are a few from our weekend at the River with my mom's family. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the ones you love!
Uncle Wesley and Uncle James!!!

Oh so excited to see them! We miss them being out in California!

Snuggle bug!!

Hanging with Grandma in the rocking chair

Brrrrrrrrr...waiting on the Turkey

Exhausted from his long weekend and sleeping on daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment