Not much to update on, but I thought I'd post some pictures. Hayden is doing well with his sleeping pattern finally. I get about 3 hours of sleep in between night time feedings these days. One night he actually gave me 5!!!! WHOA! I am still adjusting to the lack of sleep, but Adam has helped me out alot with that. There are night when he will take the post feeding diaper change and rock him back to sleep. While he does that, you can find me face planted in bed. But the adjustment continues and I will get into a better swing of things I hope (c: But Adam is so patient while I am trying to get into this rhythm. Thank you Adam for being there for me!!
My pacifiers with my name on them!

Pacifiers are mommy's new bestfriend

Hanging out on a lazy Saturday morning in mom and dad's bed.
I can roll myself onto my side now!!!

Chillin' with dad...and the gianormous frappucino!

Not happy that mom put me in my swing!
I just wanted to be cuddled!!!!
Just so you know, I'm in love. Call me and I will come see you this week. (Okay, I'm comming to see Hayden, my love)
ReplyDeleteHey! Love the pictures. Ian and I will be in town Sept. 26-27. I'd love to stop by during Saturday aftnoon and meet Haybaby!
ReplyDeleteI live for the new posted pictures, thanks for letting us keep up with him from far far away! I can't wait to see y'all again and meet Hayden!
ReplyDeleteHe just keeps getting cuter! So glad you like the pacifiers :) Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! Miss you already!!! I can't believe he's growing so much! I love the last picture: Tin the frustrated but yet very put together mom! Love you!
ReplyDelete