Well, we have survived the first month! Hayden is such a wonderful little man and it's hard to believe he's already a month! He's getting so big and he rolled over this week!! YES! We couldn't believe it! As hard as it is at times, I just love him so much and can no longer imagine what my life might have been like without him! So here's to you Haybaby! Mommy and Daddy love you!
Here are some pictures from this week. I am trying to figure out how to post videos cause I have some really cute ones! Hopefully I'll figure it out soon!
Napping through Sunday football

Goodmorning Baby Boy!

Grandma babysat Saturday night and mom and dad got to go Grapefest for about 3 hours!!
Hi from mom and dad!
That second picture is to die for!!! Love it! Happy Birthday Hayden!!
ReplyDeleteYay Hayden for a month! Looking forward to many, many more months, and TONS of more adorable pictures :)
ReplyDelete