This past weekend, we got the dresser and crib into Hayden's room! Yay! My little man has a bed! This is such a relief cause I feel like something is in it's place. Now if for some reason he comes early, he at least has a comfy bed to come home to. Adam and his dad assembled the crib and Hayden's Grandma (my mom) and Nanna (Adam's mom) helped to put up decorations. It's not finished yet, but it's a start. My mom found a moose lamp and a nightlight we are going to order for the dresser. Here are some pictures of what it looks like so far. You can click on each picture to get a larger view:

The assembly

From the bedroom door

Where he will hopefully spend MANY hours sleeping..

Yay!

The dresser
I also hung in his room a picture my brother took out in Big Bend, which I love. It's right when you enter the doorway. I was glad to be able to incorporate Uncle Wesley's photography in it.
here are the links to the lampshade and nightlight:
Just thought I'd share the progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment