About a month ago I went to order Hay baby's crib. My mom told us she would purchase our crib, dresser, and glider which we are so thankful for. However, when I went to order it, it wasn't in stock ANYWHERE! I was pretty bummed out cause I just love it. So they put us on a waiting list to be notified when it came in. Well, yesterday I went to Babies R Us with my friend Kim to clean up my registry. (I got a little clicker happy when I first started it...needed to be more refined!) When we were there I decided to check on the status of the crib. Lo and behold! It was IN!! Not only that, but it was the first day they had them in stock at the manufacturer! I called my mom and she said ORDER IT NOW! The sales lady told me that everyone who wanted it had been calling all week inquiring about it. I was so fortunate to have been in the store that day, because I am sure the new stock will go fast. So we got the order in and it should be here in 7-14 days. These pictures are from the Babies R Us website, so this is not my lamp or nursery pattern, but you can see the crib! It's a convertible one so it will grow with Hayden. I can't wait to get the nursery all put together!


Thank you Grandma!!! I love my crib and dresser! Can't wait to get many naps and nights of sleep in it! ~ Love, Hayden
A baby needs how much clothing??
We are still amazed at how much we are receiving for Hayden. I just love what people have given us! Last weekend, Hayden's Auntie Emily found a little onsie with pants and a jacket that says "Little Man" which is what I call him! Also, Adam's cousins RJ and Shiloh gave us three big buckets of clothing to use for him, which I have had a blast going through. A few of my sweet friends in Houston also gave us some stuff when I was home at the end of May. I just really can't even begin to thank everyone for all you do for us! Adam, Hayden and I are so grateful!! I never realized how much stuff goes into having and raising a baby!!! AH!
Mmmmm, cake and punch...
The first of the baby showers is going to be July 11th in Fort Worth. Three of my beautiful friends (Catherine, Christine, and Tricia) are putting it on and I am just so thankful for all they are doing. I don't know all the details that they have planned, but from the little I've heard they are going all out!! I am getting excited!! The Houston shower should be August 15th, but I will give more info on that as it gets closer. I tried to invite people repsective to where they live, so if you don't get an invite to one or another and wanted to come, please let me know! I am NOT trying to leave anyone out.
Other than that, I am continually blessed by an amazing man who has taken such good care of me and Hayden. Even down to the littlest things, such as a bad day or emotional freak out, Adam has been there for me in everyway. He really is so wonderful and I am thankful for him everyday!
I have my next appointment this upcoming Wednesday so I will update again then!

Yay! I told you that furniture would come in before they said it would! I'm glad you get to get your nursery ready. Have fun and take pictures of the entire process!
ReplyDelete