Sunday, May 10, 2009

22 weeks

This upcoming Wednesday will mark my 23rd week. Time is starting to fly by and that's exciting and scary all at the same time!! Our next doctors appointment is on the 20th and I have to go through the gestational diabetes testing. I've heard from a lot of other mommy's that it is not a fun day. Basically I have to drink a bottle of this syrup stuff and then wait an hour to test my sugar levels. YUCK! If that test doesn't come back good, I have to go in for a 3 hour test. I am praying all is well and I won't have to go back!!! Either way, it's good to know. I want a happy healthy Hayden!! Say a little prayer for me and little man!

Hayden is starting to get a wonderful assortment of things from friends and family. We are so thankful to everyone who has already given us gifts and items for him. (Onsies, and bibs, and booties, OH MY!) He is even begining to get a collection of Aggie things!! Let the brain washing start!!! WHOOP!! But that aside, every little thing we receive is a huge blessing and you are all such an important part of ours and Hayden's lives. Thank you!!!


This past weekend was such a great weekend! We got to spend some time with both sides of Hayden's grandparents, great-grandparents, his aunt, and his uncles to be!! He is going to be a very loved little boy! Then on Mother's Day, I was surprised when I woke up to a sweet gift and mom to be card from Adam. I got the most beautiful necklace!!! I don't think he realizes how much it means to me!




I will always cherish this. Adam is going to be such a great Dad!

Hope all the other mommy's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment: