Wednesday, May 20, 2009

24 weeks

Today I had my 24 week appointment! WOW! Where did the time go? I can't believe there is just over 3 more months till my little man is here! Anyway, things looked good at the check up. I took the gestational diabetes test and passed. I had to drink an orange drink that tasted similar to a watered down popcycle. It actually turned out to be a fun event because the women in the waiting room were cheering me on as I had to get the whole bottle down in 3 minutes!! Felt like I was back in College Station! (just kidding!) But I am so glad that is over. So I go back again in 4 week, then start going every 2 after that (I will be 30 weeks at that point). For those who don't count in weeks, Hayden's due date is the 40th week. So time sure is starting to fly by!

On June 3rd, Adam and I are going in for a 3D/4D sonogram. I am very excited! I have heard that you really can tell exactly what your baby looks like in these. So I am thrilled I get to see his little face! We will be getting a few pictures in color, some in black and white, and then a video of it. I will post those once we go.

Little man finally took the initiative to kick for Daddy the other day. I got 3 swift kicks to the stomach before I grabbed Adam's hand and put it on the spot. Sure enough, about 15 seconds later, Hayden kicked. I was super excited that he finally was able to feel him kick. He moves around so much during the day and I think people wonder if I am just talking to myself when I say things to my stomach. At least Adam knows I am not making it up! hehe (c:

I am going to try and start updating this blog a little more often, so stay tuned for more news soon!! We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment