
Hayden has his first vehicle!!! (c: Wesley and James sent us the stroller and we are SO thankful! We spent about an hour trying to get this massive contraption together last night, but we were successful with a little help from the LA Ink crew on the TV. So our strollers honorary nickname is Kat Von Stroller. Yes, Haybaby's first vehicle is named. And now we have a car seat to take him home from the hospital in! They apparently won't let you take a baby home without one! IMAGINE THAT!! lol I also got the changing table in today. I think that might be the last of the items that I am missing, until I figure out something else I need. I wake up about every other day realizing that I am still missing something I totally forgot was a baby essential. We were blessed with a large amount in gift cards from family and friends however, so we have been able to tidy up loose ends. Thank you all so much! 19 more days!

No comments:
Post a Comment